Thursday, October 15, 2009

Awesome times!

Me and my friend abby ... fall is awesome :D

Another shot ... straight this time haha

Pumpkins make nice seats :P

A candid shot of Beth - LOL - She's laughing btw :P

:)

Posing w/ the apple

Yummy!

fall is in the air ... maybe winter already hehe

Father, daughter bonding time ...

And of course ending w/ a pic of Bri :D

Its been a long time since I did a blog post! I feel kinda lazy! Anyways ... Life is always interesting around here! Thankfully things seem to be settling down around here, and getting cozy for winter! It was freeeeezing today! Definitely time to find the winter clothes, boots and coats! I love fall tho! Something about the smell in the air, the apples on the trees, and my breath going up in clouds puts an extra bounce in my step :D Here are some random pics, friends, family and stuff like that :)

6 comments:

LizAnnQ said...

Awwww sweet pics Sar! I love fall too...
<3 u!

Amy said...

Beth laughing is just a perfect shot.:) You and Abigail just make me grin! I t was so good to see you yesterday! Make sure you come over for a late movie night and peanut m&m's while Ju and I are at Amslers K? Miss all the great times we had!:)

Unknown said...

Oh YAAAAY!!! A POST!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when we would see some pictures of Ms. Breanna! She is soooo cute!

And I LOVE fall too. It is a nice calm before the winter. (sometimes).

Take care!

Rose said...

Fall is wonderful...but I must say that I would rather have it be summer:) Its great to see pictures of the craft girls! Abigail and Elizabeth came when we had there family over:( Love all the pics Sarah!!! Hope to see you SOON!!!!!


Love, Angelina

Anonymous said...

cute pics.....and yea fall is nice, but you know i cant wait till winter...have i told you why?hahahaha, i might have to remind you soon! lol.... luv ya, jess

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love fall in NY and I miss it. Thanks for posting pictures. It was great to see the craft girls and your smiling faces. I miss you all so much. I love that first shoot of you and Abigail.

Jillian Kay