Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful! :P

Well I haven't taken very many pictures lately. But I still wanted to keep up w/ this anyways! Today was a great day, I just hung out w/ my sister and bro-in-law - and had a wonderful day! I'd almost forgotten how COLD New York can be this time of year! WOW! Anyways, I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of snow to go with our Christmas this year. :D

So far my job has been going great. I really love spending time with the little kids, altho a few of them are a little bit mischievous! To say the very least :P LOL!

Bri is growing like crazy and is pulling herself up on furniture and everything now! My little baby all growed up! I'm so proud of her. She's definitely the cutest thing around!
Life has been going pretty great for me lately, and I've got some awesome people in it who make me smile! Hope that this November is an awesome month for you all!

11 comments:

deepsouthchickha said...

sar..i kiss u..glad to hear that life is going well 4 u...u need to come winter down south!

deepsouthchickha said...

ok i meant to say i miss u...just gonna clarify that right now.

Sarah P said...

I am shriekin right now abby! oh my gosh! I was like what in the world????! When i saw the 1st comment lol! The 2nd one makes much more sense :D

juli said...

It was fun seein' u at Michelle's!!! I'm glad you're enjoying your job!
Come see us sometime Sar!!

Sarah P said...

It was good to see u at Michelle's Juli! Too bad that u guys dont live closer!! See ya soon! be good now :D

LizAnnQ said...

Aww Sar, I don't think this weather is TOO bad! LOL Welcome back North!
I love seeing posts like this! Keep up the fun times...
LOVE YA!

Jamie Parfitt said...

Did you get some pretty pictures of snow today, Sarah? I just read your whole blog today. I'm glad I got to know you better. You girls are so blessed to have Christian friends. I should post my snow pictures on our family blog. It only has 6 entries since we started it last year! - Jamie Parfitt

Jillian Kay said...

Was great to chat with you yesterday!!!

Rose said...

Sar, it been frightfull out side way to long Sar...its time to post! lol

~ Angelina

Amy said...

Some reason sittin in church tonight I was thinking of you... so glad you keep up with the blog- miss u!

Arianna said...

Hasn't it been freezing? I hate when weather is really cold and there's no snow along to go with it. I figure, if it's going to be cold enough to build an igloo, might as well have the snow. 'Cause I don't think a snowless igloo would work too well ;)

OK, confession: I totally blanked out on what this post was supposed to be about, so I'm writing this comment based on the title. Haha, you know you love me ;)

~Ena