Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRE!!!!!!!

My amazing, random, wonderful, talented, crazy, spontaneous, (and beautiful friend, I might add) turns 18 today!!! OH my GOSH! My little girl all growed up!! HAHA. I love u aire, Hope that 2day is one of the best days of your life that you will remember for years to come!
Wish that I could be there to make ur day soooooooo much better! :D Cause you know that life is soooooo boring there w/out me to trip up the stairs! Ikms! But just wanted to wish you an awesome day over there! Miss you girl, bunches and millions lol.
Go celebrate at the Italian restaurant or something!! hehe! Think of meeee! Sending a hug alllllll the way over there! Wish for something special when u blow out those candles lol :P

:D

My all time favorist pic of aire .... just shows her
personality! :D

2 comments:

arielle said...

THANK YOU SAR. You are the best girl! Love you soo much :) :) :) MIss ya too

Liz said...

That was cute Sra:)