Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The best things in life ... arent things.

Life has been rushing by so fast I haven't had time to write on here .... i'm working 5 days a week right now, and still trying to get other things done in the meantime. Definitely keeps me busy tho! I can't say that anything too exciting has happened to me lol. I've kinda settled down to be the average boring person - but hey ... I think it suits me! LOL
We've got a few new Kids at the Daycare, which makes things even more busy and gives us more little faces to wash and kiss lol. A little girl that's fairly new is pretty fussy ... so i nicknamed her "my sunshine baby" I'm kinda hoping that it has a positive effect on her!!! Haha. I love spending time with all of the kids. They're all special in their own way.
Of course since it's New York there's a bunch of snow ... what else is new?! But hey - just can't wait til summer :D
Have a awesome week!

6 comments:

deepsouthchikha said...

hey wow u posted! cheers! well you need to post more and come down soon!

Rose said...

Woah girl!!! I cannot believe you posted!!! way too go! You need to not work so much so you can see your cousins more often!! Love ya Sar!

Angelina

Rose said...

Hey, I love you girl!!! Come see me soon!!! ~ Rose

Rose said...

Sar, Loved the post, but ya need to post again!!!!

Amy said...

You ARE not just the average boring person dear! Work does seem to keep you busy but I know the LORD will bless you for pouring your life into so many precious little souls! And ... one day this snow will melt and underneath we'll find spring!:) Love n miss u Sarah, Amy

LizAnnQ said...

Hey girl~
Just thought I'd drop by to say that I miss you & miss seeing things here! But hey... I'd rather have you spending time emailing me than blogging! LOL :P
Love ya!
el
:)